- Book Online Pooja Hawan and Prasad with Silver Coin of Shri Amarnathji
- Click here for Live Arti
- Click here for Weather Updates
- Click here for Online Helicopter Service Booking
- Guidelines for Group Registration 2022
- Step by Step Registration Procedure for Yatra 2022
- Procedure for Ex india Pilgrims for Yatra 2022
- Click here to Register Online
- Click here to Download SASB Mobile applications
- State/UT wise List of Doctors/Institutions authorised to issue Compulsory Health Certificate for Yatra 2022
- Application form and CHC form for Yatra 2022
- List of 566 Bank Branches for Yatra 2022
- SASB Announces Refund Of Registration Fee
- Shri Amarnathji Yatra 2022 begin on 30th of June and conclude on 11th of August 2022.
- FRESH TENDER of Base hospital Holy cave
- Fresh Tender for Construction of wayside shelter sheds along Baltal Axis
- Tender for Civil Works at Holy Cave
- Tender for construction of Wayside Rain Shelter Sheds
- Information Regarding Amarnath mahatmya
- Guidelines for Doctors Medical Institutions for yatra - 2022 ( English )
- Health Advisory and DOs & Don'ts Yatra 2022
Do's for the Yatris
- Do carry sufficient woolen clothing as the temperature may sometimes abruptly fall to below 5 degree Celsius.
- Do carry umbrella, wind cheater, raincoat, and waterproof shoes as the weather in the Yatra area is unpredictable.
- Do keep your clothes and eatables in a suitable water proof bag to avoid your belongings getting wet.
- Do keep in your pocket a note containing the name / address, mobile telephone number of any Yatri proceeding for Darshan on the same date as you are doing, for emergency purposes.
- Do carry your identity card / driving license and Yatra permit with you.
About Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board
Out of all Hindu deities, Lord Shiva is extremely popular not only amongst Indians but also amongst the people of other nationalities. To get closer to their revered God, who appears on this earth in the unique form of an Ice Lingam, millions of devotees trek through the daunting mountains to Shri Amarnathji Shrine in South Kashmir every year in the summer months to pay obeisance. The Shrine is managed by Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB), that was constituted by an Act of the Jammu & Kashmir State Legislature in 2000 with His Excellency the Governor of Jammu and Kashmir as its ex-officio Chairman.
The Amarnathji Shrine Board is responsible for the better management of the Shri Amarnathji Yatra, upgradation of facilities for holy pilgrims and matters connected therewith or incidental thereto... [..]