- State/UT wise List of Doctors/Institutions authorised to issue Compulsory Health Certificate for Yatra 2018
- List of 440 Bank Branches for Registration of Yatris for Yatra 2018
- Press Releases 2018
- Reference Guidelines for Doctors/ Medical Institutions authorized to issue Compulsory Health Certificates for Yatra 2018
- Format of Yatra Permit Application Form
- Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC)
- Step By Step Procedure for registration through designated Bank Branches
- Procedure for Registration of Yatris through designated bank branches
- DNIT Sanitation Y- Junction Brarimarg to MG Top
- DNIT Sanitation Pahalgam -2018
- DNIT Sanitation Neelgrath to Y- Jnuction Brarimarg - 2018
- Quotation for procurement of Sitting Benches Y- 2018
- Tender Document for procurement of Toilet & Baths Y - 2018
- Fabrication, supply and installation of sadhu shed
- Tender Document for Civil Works along Baltal Axis and Holy Cave for Yatra 2018
Do’s for the Yatris
- Do carry sufficient woolen clothing as the temperature may sometimes abruptly fall to below 5 degree Celsius.
- Do carry umbrella, wind cheater, raincoat, and waterproof shoes as the weather in the Yatra area is unpredictable.
- Do keep your clothes and eatables in a suitable water proof bag to avoid your belongings getting wet.
- Do keep in your pocket a note containing the name / address, mobile telephone number of any Yatri proceeding for Darshan on the same date as you are doing, for emergency purposes.
- Do carry your identity card / driving license and Yatra permit with you.
About Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board
Out of all Hindu deities, Lord Shiva is extremely popular not only amongst Indians but also amongst the people of other nationalities. To get closer to their revered God, who appears on this earth in the unique form of an Ice Lingam, millions of devotees trek through the daunting mountains to Shri Amarnathji Shrine in South Kashmir every year in the summer months to pay obeisance. The Shrine is managed by Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB), that was constituted by an Act of the Jammu & Kashmir State Legislature in 2000 with His Excellency the Governor of Jammu and Kashmir as its ex-officio Chairman.
The Amarnathji Shrine Board is responsible for the better management of the Shri Amarnathji Yatra, upgradation of facilities for holy pilgrims and matters connected therewith or incidental thereto... [..]